Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2012

Fall is approaching and it is that time of year again. Yep, it is time for Vegan MoFo 2012!! What is it you ask? It is the Vegan Month of Food 2012 blogging challenge. Volunteer bloggers from all over the world and come together to blog about vegan food. It is a great way to connect with wonderful people and get a ton of new meatless, cruelty free ideas. 

All you have to do is sign up here. Sign up goes until September 26. You can also follow the buzz on Vegan MoFo's facebook page and check out their blog for upcoming information. Yours truly will be participating for the third year in a row. I even plan to roll out a new graphic and color design for my blog. 

I hope you will join me. If not, please come back to my blog and the other participating blogs. Some of my favorite blogs were discovered during MoFo. 

Happy MoFoing! 

1 comment:

GiGi said...

yay! So glad you are in, Amanda! Had fun last year following each other's blogs.