Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shout Out To Jason M.!

Things have been VERY busy lately with work travel, work, looking for a home, etc. I have not posted in a while even though I have a lot to post about. BUT........I wanted to make a quick post today to give a shout out to Jason M.! Thanks for reading my blog. I hope I have posted something exciting every once and while for you. :)

Every so often I hear from a friend, or family friend, that reads my blog and knows what is going on in my life (when I actually keep it up to date). I find it exciting because I never really know who is checking my blog. I also check a lot of blogs that I do not post on. I find it fun to get to look into someone's life and just be an observer. I have learned a lot about people. Blogging is one of my favorite pieces of new technology. It is new to me because I only heard about about a year ago. Yah- I am behind!

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. If you have a blog that I do not know about, please send me or post the link so I can read about you.

1 comment:

Jason Morrissette said...

Thanks for the shout out....hope you and john are doing well.