Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pumpkin Decorating Contest

The Fun Committee at work held the annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest (not sure how many years they have had the contest). I submitted an entry, as usual. I generally participate in any activity where I get a chance to create something art-like. I designed my pumpkin to look like Jack the Pumpkin King from the Nightmare Before Christmas.




This year, I won third place. In previous years I won first and second. Maybe next year I will win first!



(pictured here are the first and second place winners.)


All of the entries this year were done well. It was difficult competition! :) Congrats to all participants!


If I want to win first place next year, I guess I better begin thinking of ideas now!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you have an actual fun committee at work? It's just like on "The Office." That is awesome! Congratulations on your placing!

affectioknit2 said...

Congratulations - that looks like a lot of fun!

VeggieAmanda said...

Sometimes it is uncanny how much like "The Office" my place of work is. LOL! I love Fun Committee events, they are so much fun!