Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Vegan MoFo 2015- Where Am I?

Howdy Friends! It has certainly been a while since I've blogged. A LONG while! I've been busy with my sweet baby boy since January! I've had the intention of blogging, but it hasn't happened. I hope to at some point, but it isn't going to happen on this blog right now.

However, I am blogging for Vegan MoFo on another site with a group of friends. Our site is called Veggie Product Reviews. Please head on over and give us a follow! We also have a Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest account. We will be following the daily MoFo prompts and fitting in our favorite products. If you are MoFo'ing this year, let me know and I'll be glad to follow you!

I hope to come back after MoFo and blog about my amazing new son....so stay tuned for that too!

Happy MoFo!

No comments: